Top 10 New Things About Me
- I finally watched the Chuck Pilot and am hooked (thanks Serah)
Last night Yvita streamed 2 episodes for me of the first season and I can’t wait to go home and catch up!
- I want to be a poet. The Lord has been renewing this gift in me.
- Eating raw and vegetarian is fun and a good health but I want to be flexible and I wanna enjoy life.
- I learned (maybe re-learned) that cream cheese and sour cream in French is:
fromage à la crème and crème fraiche
Also, poulet is chicken, dinde is turkey and stay away from jambon!
- How to be flexible…like really how to not take changes personally
- I’m obsessed with Misty Edwards new album: Fling Wide
- I hate being in the backseat. I wanna be in the action!
- I’m learning how to let go and let others learn.
- I tried to detox from coffee. I went 2 weeks with only drinking it on Shabbat and at staff nights (Tuesday). Outreach ruined me. I’m an addict again.
- I’ve committed to Gateways for life but am taking a season away and not returning to GTS in 2011. =(