Saturday, May 1, 2010

Israel Update


Dreams
I have dreamed of the GTS II trip
for 3 years now, hoping and
waiting for the opportunity to not
only visit the Holy Land but to
practically serve and be used to
bless the ministries that I have
grown to know and love through
Gateways. I really got to serve in
the way I was hoping and God
blessed me over and beyond my
expectations!

Day to Day
In the small things, just staying
in one place for a week and
slowly connecting to the people
at a grocery store or a neighbor
in the guest house. Just in the day
to day beauty of staring at Mount
of Zion and having a Pesach
Seder in Jerusalem. I come back
from Israel without words to
explain how much God did in
me. I met with Jesus in Jerusalem
and remembered the acceptance
of His salvation. I held beautiful
Sudanese refugee children,
scrubbed lots of kitchens and
helped cook a Pesach meal for
over 50 people! It was an intense,
yet exciting time that went by all
too fast.

Israel
Israel is a place that my heart
always seems gripped by the
Lord’s call on my life and His
voice seems so clear. I was
pushed in areas of leadership I
would have never attempted on
my own and know this season is
a season of growing in leadership
for me. And oh how I cherish
every moment of stretching and
challenge!

The Nations
We return to Cyprus for less than
2 months to regroup, encounter
the Lord and prepare for outreach
in May. GTS II will be going to
Geneva and neighboring
countries. I went to Europe on
outreach my first year and in
November of 2008, I spent a 6
week period in Geneva with
Gateways called “40 Days of
Fire.” The Lord is speaking
destiny and calling to me this
year, both in Israel and in
Europe. He is calling me to see
my portion in these nations.

Thank you for your continued support and prayer in areas of growth, finances and my time at home joining my family with Men As Trees Walking. I am still in need of $1000 for outreach and excited about all He has in store for me! Please note my personal blog that I update regularly as well as the GTS blog.

Personal Blog: www.aslovelyasme.blogsot.com
GTS Blog: www.gatewaysbeyond.org/gts2010

If you would like to give you can donate online at: www.gatewaysbeyond.org/donate.php

Donations by mail:
Send checks made out to "Gateways Beyond International" with a note that the donation is for me to:

PO BOX 155101
Ft. Worth, TX 76155
USA



No comments:

Post a Comment