Friday, November 6, 2009

Tinkle Tally?

PLEASE NOTE for future reading...
I have relinked this blog to:
WannabePam.blogspot.com

I've always been convinced I pee more than the average human being...until I met Lisa. In the office I've created a bathroom break tally to determine who pee's the most. I'm not sure if I want to "win" or not...its just what I do. So when Lisa goes to the bathroom she'll just yell out "1" or "3" or whatever number she's on. Today I'm pretty sure I only saw Hillary go to the bathroom once. So does that make Lisa and I weird or Hillary?

LUNCH
Thursday I brought a half an avocado and some sprouts to add to the salad. I forgot to bring my camera to lunch, AGAIN! Today I fasted lunch and spent an awesome 30 minutes in God's presence. Like I was IN the office soaking in Him. It was rad and I just thought of what kind of change that could bring to an atmosphere. So cool!

I had a pretty steady project all week that kept me outta the hole. YAY. So this is my demonstration of "drowning in paper work."

Part of the fun I've experienced with this temping thing is that Saphraine, mom and I all carpool together! Some days we leave at 645 and some days we leave at 745 depending on Saphraine's schedule. Corin and I have even had the pleasure of driving in together and catchin up on each others lives. The carpool lane is an experience in and of itself! One day Corin and I got stuck behind someone going like 40MPH the whole time. The time's driving have been filled with catching up and swapping work stories. I really enjoy the drive to and from work to spend with my family!

Though I did have to wait 45 minutes yesterday to be picked up and once I got to work 90 minutes early...but we'll look at the brighter side of things!

Hillary exclusive:
Today Hillary hollers out of her office "MELTING POT @ 8PM ON NEW YEARS EVE SO YOU GIRLS CAN STILL GO OUT AFTERWARDS!" I'm like What in the world!?!?! ME?!? And both Lisa and Hillary are like yeah, you should come.

First of all...I'm a temp. I could be gone any day. Second of all who makes plans 2 months in advance?!?! Apparently they do...so cute! I felt honored. Who wants to be my date for this extra curricular activity? ;)

Tonight mom and I went straight from work to a show in Plano. Lisa and Krishna came out and it was so great to hang out and go to IHOP and everything afterwards. DARN I forgot pictures of that...oh well...Thanks guys for coming out. As weird as you are, JK! =)

Well I think that wraps it up for this week. Here are the outfits for Day 12 and 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment